Thursday, September 11, 2008

Flair

Everybody should have one talent. What is Urs?


Nobody should have more than one talent. If you do, trust me you are lying or you don’t know what your talent is. The only talent I have right now is for cashing my allowance. What am I? A joker? Nope, that’s the truth, a harsh one. I don’t think I have a proper one like other does. Perhaps I haven’t found something at which I am truly good at yet. Who knows?


So of course, I wonder where my talent lies. It came to me in an epiphany. "Eihh, I was not that bad at drawing. If I would have cultivated it, it might have turned out to be my talent. Damn! I should have fostered it. Shouldn’t I?" So I bought a sketch book and some pencils as if mine has something to do with drawing. It is difficult to take up drawing again at my age. Particularly for the guy like me who has never made any pictures since I was twelve.


Why at that particular age? Alright. I can still recall me of myself fantasizing over and sketching a small village for Chris’ sake. I drew it not because I wanted to but because my stupid little cousin-sister was crying over me to get one of those. The drawing was certainly very much less magnificent than my imagination. Anyway after that I don’t even remember if I had made another successful attempt at sketching a single proper drawing again. But, now is what really matters right? So, I sharpened my three new pencils and let them accompanied by an eraser. The bad thing is that they are still there, simply lying on my sketch book without having touched or moved or used at all. Well, but not anymore, folk, not anymore. By the time being, I might have used one of my sketch-paper at least. Perhaps I might have already found the answer.


Everybody should have one talent. What is Urs? :)


Goodchild.

0 comments: