Monday, January 12, 2009

Holiday Bug

There is something called “balance” in life. Every little thing has its draw back. There is always a “but” after something nice is said. Good news always comes with bad ones. It is always the way it is. It is the beauty of living.

Time is a short immortal. Six weeks of holidays had gone. I did nothing special in those days, not even something that would possibly bring me up to better level. Well, holiday is meant to be holiday. So, I should not really mind how those days were spent. Let bygones be bygones. And now, school day is back.

But…but I am still infected by holiday bug. That is when a “but” comes in, a draw back. My biological clock is corrupted. Not being able to sleep is bad enough. Not wanting to sleep is surely worse than anything else. That is why I am blogging now, a good way of living through a sleepless night. I definitely do not want to miss a very first lecture of a new semester. If I do, it is a bad omen. Lucky, class starts at 1:00pm on Monday in my new timetable. It is a bit relief. Isn’t it?

School day is back. It is time to fight and to be serious. The night is almost over but not quite. Now what?

Goodchild.

0 comments: